A good sprinkler system tune up / irrigation system inspection is one of the most important steps to keep your sprinkler/irrigation system running at optimum efficiency.
Checking your sprinkler system regularly will save you money in the long run as any sprinkler repairs will be made on a timely basis. Just 1 to 3 broken sprinkler heads or pipes can cost hundreds of dollars on your water bill. We have had many customers with water bills in excess of $500, $600 and even $700 due to broken sprinkler heads and/or broken pipes that were just wasting water.
Each of our sprinkler tune up/irrigation inspections include the following:
- Manually operate each zone/station
- Observe zone pressure
- Check for main line leaks
- Check each sprinkler head for seal leaks and clogged nozzle
- Adjust sprinkler head arcs and radius for optimum coverage
- Test and check the rain sensor. A working rain sensor is required by Florida statute 373.62
- Check controller programing and adjust as needed
- Adjust seasonal adjustment on controller for current season to maximize water efficiency